2019年11月3日 星期日

Hotel Reservations更改訂房日期


【摘要2019.10.31.蘋果】
J: Jim  S: Sabina
Sabina is calling the Ocean Point Bed & Breakfast to see if she can change her reservation.
J: Hello, Ocean Point Bed & Breakfast. This is Jim speaking. How may I help you?
S: Hello. I’m calling about a booking I made for this weekend from Saturday to Sunday. We actually want to stay for two nights. Is there any way I can add a booking for Friday?
J: OK, let me check if the room is available that day.
莎賓娜正打給海角民宿看看是否能更改訂房時間。
吉 姆: 哈囉,這裡是海角民宿。我是吉姆。您需要什麼幫助?
莎賓娜: 哈囉。我打來想問之前我這週末的預訂從週六到週日。我們其實想待兩晚。我能再加訂週五嗎?
吉 姆: 好的,讓我確認那天有無空房。
生活必備字詞
make a booking for... 預訂⋯⋯
If you want to eat at that restaurant, you’ll have to make a booking for a table.
available a. 空的;現有的
Do you have any double rooms available next weekend?

沒有留言:

張貼留言